Don't Compare Me with Guardiola -Zidane

New Real Madrid coach, Zinedine Zidane has stated that fans should not compare him with Guardiola.

The three-time world footballer of the year won the European cup in 2002, a feat which Guardiola achieved in 1992.
Zinedine Zidane
Zidane, who apparently was notified before he succeeded Benitez disclosed that he will do his very best for the club.
“You can’t compare me with Guardiola. I’ll try to do the best possible job, but Guardiola is a wonderful coach and what he is doing is amazing,” said Zidane.
“But I won’t compare myself, I never did that as a player and won’t do it as a coach.
“I’m going to do everything possible so that me and this team work together well.
“Winning is key at this club.” 
It would be recalled that  and Zinedine Zidane named as his replacement.
Florentino Perez who is the owner of Los Blancos is said to be displeased with the recent poor form of the club as they have now slipped to third and four points behind league leaders Atletico Madrid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Better Than Messi - Ronaldo

Arsenal have lost the Premier League title – Allardyce