Who Will Build Our Nation?


 who will build our Nation? To me it sounded like a rhetorical question, which it really is
Is the Nation to be built by the elders, youth or children? the elders are confused and all they could do is to sit down and eat Yam and oil
Youth and children are tired and just got to plug that headset to their ear.

We claim corruption is the bedrock of the nation
Yes I agree with that, but who are the corrupt people? What should be done to people who are currupt? What is the cause of their corruption? Bear me witness, someone might say "our leaders are the ones corrupt another might say They should be killed or jailed.

I concur with that... and I've come to think of it, the same set of people leading us since 1970s are still the ones leading, someone might like to say... Yaradua wasn't part of them neither Goodluck, let me bring it to your notice that Yaradua's brother was part of Obasanjo's team who went to prison and they decided to compensate the dead with his brother before he also died.
I might be young but I read the history of Nigeria, most of the social amenities we enjoy now like road, Universities, international airport were established by the military government, since the practice of crazydemo that we call democracy, there have not been a big change in amenities. Democracy in Nigeria doesn't have BLUEPRINT, I repeat again the government of Nigeria doesn't have a BLUEPRINT.

 I suggested we kill them all, but come to think of it, if my father is been killed due to the fact that we want to fight corruption without been charged to court and found guity, then I'll have this vengeance in my heart, probably when I grow up I'll set up a body more deadly than the boko-haram to carry out my vengeance. Who even know if Boko-haram was formed because of this kind of issue.

I've always been hearing a statement like "the youth are the leaders of tomorrow" but I would like we youth to say no to this, because tomorrow never comes.Tomorrow is a word used to decieve us, this leaders got into power in their 20s and roughly early 30,but you'll see a man of 39 claiming he is the leader of tomorrow, biko is it when you're 70 you want to reign.
The youths has misplaced priorities, putting Z before P and claiming its still correct
WHO WILL BUILD OUR NATION? The youth or elders

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Better Than Messi - Ronaldo

Arsenal have lost the Premier League title – Allardyce