Jose Mourinho to Man United: I'm ready to sign a 15-year contract


Jose Mourinho wants to stay at Manchester United for the next 15 years
The Portuguese stated that he wants to bring back the success of Sir Alex Ferguson
Mourinho won two titles in his first season as Manchester United handler

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has stated emphatically that he would love to be at Old Trafford for the next 15 years.
The former Chelsea and Real Madrid gaffer wants to stay at Old Trafford and bring back the success of former coach Sir Alex Ferguson.
Mourinho was impressive in his first season as United boss helping the club to win the EFL Cup and also the Europa League title.
 Jose Mourinho with Europa league trophy (photo: the Sun)                                        
                                                                                 ''I am ready for this. I am ready for the next 15, I would say. Here? Yes, why not?
“I have to admit that it is very difficult because of the pressure around our jobs, everybody putting pressure on managers and things that people say — that we have to win, but in reality only one can win and every year it is getting more difficult.
“But what I try to do in the club is show that my work goes further than the football results, that it goes to areas that people don’t think of as a manager’s job.
“In my vision, my job is much more than what I do on the pitch and the results that my team gets at the weekend,'' the Portuguese tactician explained.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Better Than Messi - Ronaldo

Arsenal have lost the Premier League title – Allardyce