Arrested Kidnap Kingpin Makes Shocking Confessions

  An alleged kidnap kingpin, Bello Abdul, 40, alias Yellow, has confessed to murdering over ten persons and abducting more than 50 victims on the notorious Abuja-Kaduna highway.


  He spoke on Thursday after he was arrested by operatives of the Police Intelligence Response Team (IRT).

  According to the Nation newspaper, Yellow was arrested at his hideout in Niger State by detectives, who have been on his trail following allegations of operating an armed robbery, cattle rustling and kidnapping syndicate that spanned across Katsina, Zamfara, Kaduna and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja.

  It was gathered that his gangs, which had mainly young boys were responsible for over 150 kidnappings and several murders along the Abuja-Kaduna highways and Kajuru.

  The suspect who spoke Hausa said: “Yes I am married with five children. I was in Niger State. I was in Kajuru before but I moved to Niger Republic in Iyamadamakwa. I live in Kara.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arsenal have lost the Premier League title – Allardyce

I Am Better Than Messi - Ronaldo